Entry into journalism and First Issue of Akhand-Jyoti Magazine (1937)
Entry into the field of journalism at an early age. Active participation by writing articles in ‘Sainik’ Paper in 1927-28. Published and propagated through it the sacrifice of freedom fighters in the Satyagraha movement.
- Received special training in journalism from Babu Gulabrai.
- Flared up a fire of revolution by writing articles and songs under the column “Matta Pralap” in Sainik.
- Regular Publication of Akhand Jyoti magazine (1940) from Akhand Jyoti Sansthan, and Yug Nirman Yojna and Yug Shakti Gayatri from Gayatri Tapobhoomi Mathura.
- Publication of Magazines on Gayatri, Women Awakening and allied subjects.
- Publication and propagation of inspiring literature on individual, family and society reconstruction through thousands of books personally authored on almost all aspects of human life.
- Extension of Sadhana by accomplished devotee of Gayatri
- The column ‘My talk to my people’ (Apano se Apani bat) has organised awakened souls.
- Publication of Gayatri Mahavigyan (Super Science of Gayatri) in three volumes that presents the basis of development of Indian culture, spirituality, sadhana and sanskar.
- Wrote treaties (in Hindi) on all most entire Indian Scriptures 4 Vedas, 108 Upanishads, 6 Darshans, 18 Puranas, Brahman, Aranyaks etc.
- Wrote a whole new Purana - Pragya Purana in 4 volumes to inspire masses.